SanoVita - 1000 ml Bottle (3 bottles in box)USBV1001
WATCH SanoVita. The Mediterranean diet in a bottle VIDEO
SANOVITA, THE FIRST WHOLE FOOD BEVERAGE WITH 7 HEALING FUNCTIONS! The first whole food beverage to include Olive leaf extract and pure Olive Oil in a liquid form! The first whole food beverage to include pure, concentrated, Oleuropein extract! Oleuropein is a powerful antioxidant: ten times higher than green tea, and two times higher than CoQ10.
Put the 7 healing functions of the Mediterranean diet to work for you. No product on the market can deliver more nutritional diversity and density.
SanoVita is a functional beverage that provides a broad range of nutritional factors for many health concerns. SanoVita performs seven key functions to restore the body to its optimal healing state: Antioxidant protection, alkalizing chelated minerals, enzyme nutrition, fiber, anti-pathogenic properties, plant based essential “healthy” fats, and plant based collagen precursor.
- The first whole food beverage to include Olive leaf extract and pure Olive Oil in a liquid form!
- The first whole food beverage to include pure, concentrated, Oleuropein extract!
SANOVITA PERFORMS SEVEN KEY FUNCTIONS TO RESTORE THE BODY TO ITS OPTIMAL HEALING STATE:
- Antioxidant protection from the phytonutrients and phytochemicals found in many of the fruits and botanicals in SanoVita is possibly the main function of SanoVita. Antioxidants are well known and scientifically studied for their oxidation fighting properties. Oxidation in the human body (also known as “free radical” damage) is linked to disease, inflammation chronic pain and pre-mature aging. Antioxidants has been shown to neutralize the damaging effect of Free-Radicals in the human body.
- Alkalizing Chelated Minerals, most minerals are considered macro-nutrients and are hard for the body to absorb. Chelated Minerals are bonded to an amino-acid to breakdown the mineral into micro-nutrient size which is far more absorbable. The absorption of these minerals can create an alkalizing effect in the body system which is more resistant to bacteria, virus and even some disease.
- Enzyme nutrition, since SanoVita is not high heat pasteurized the natural enzymes in the fruits and botanicals are preserved and “active” providing their intended benefits. Enzymes benefit the digestive system, allowing us to process our food more efficiently and absorb more of the nutrients available in SanoVita and in our diet.
- Fiber, since SanoVita is a whole food puree from super fruits and botanicals it is therefore a concentrated food in a liquid state. A standard daily amount of SanoVita is equivalent in fiber to 3 to 5 servings of common fruits. Fiber is well known to be both heart and digestive system healthy.
- Anti-pathogenic, Olive Leaf Extract has been researched and scientifically validated as having antimicrobial, antiviral and anti- bacterial properties. Olive Leaf Extract has been used for thousands of years to fight off pathogens.
- Plant Based Essential “Healthy” Fats, the emulsified olive oil contained in SanoVita has omega 3 fatty acids. Research shows strong evidence that the omega 3 fatty acids can help lower triglycerides and blood pressure. There are studies showing that omega 3 fatty acids may help with other conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, depression, and omega 3 fatty acids are thought to play an important role in reducing inflammation throughout the body.
- Plant Based Collagen, The Rose Hip found in SanoVita is a source of Plant Based Collagen. Collagen is known to improve cardio health, skin elasticity, hair strength, joint health and bone structure, just to name a few of its benefits.