By age 30, your body begins to make less collagen, which can result in a number of health issues. Collagen Peptides is a powerful solution, specifically formulated to boost the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, immune system, and more. It also provides amino acids that play a variety of important roles in the body.Sourced from grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane, it provides the five main collagen types (I, II, III, V, and X).
Who it for:
Anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does by providing a variety of collagens:
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
- Promotes immune system support
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin
- Supports healthy bones
What Sets This Product Apart?:
- Includes collagen digesting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Sourced from grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Clean, sustainable ingredients
- The different forms of collagen allow one to reap alternative benefits from each
|i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder (2.5 g)
||It may help deliver antibodies and complex bioactive immune factors that help eliminate bacterial pathogens and balance immune inflammatory responses.
|Inulin (2 g)
||A plant-based soluble fiber (prebiotic) that may help stimulate the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, which helps support digestion and sleep. 1,2
|L-Glutamine (1.5 g)
||Amino acid that’s been shown to increase blood flow to the gut and plays an important role in immune function. It may also promote a youthful appearance in skin. 3,4
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) [fruiting body] powder (750 mg)
||May act as a prebiotic to change bacteria in your stomach for the better. 5
|Lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium rinaceus) [fruiting body] Powder (500 mg)
||May have beneficial effects on the stomach. 6
|Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis) (250 mg) (Standardized to Contain 7% Cordycepic Acid)
||May help provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. 7
|DigeZyme™ Multi-Enzyme Complex (100 mg)
- a-Amylase 2400 DU/g: a digestive enzyme that acts on starch in food, breaking it down into smaller carbohydrate molecules. 8
- Neutral protease 6000 PC/g: naturally occurring digestive enzymes that help break down food so the body can soak up nutrients. 9
- Cellulase 1100 CU/g: essential for digesting fruits and vegetables. 10
- Lactase 4000 ALU/g, Lipase 200 FIP/g]: helps break down the lactose in food so your body can absorb it. 11
|Probiotic blend (50 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus: produces lactic acid, which may prevent harmful bacteria from colonizing the intestines 12 and reduce cognitive reaction to sad moods. 13 May also improve quality of life in individuals with seasonal allergies 14 and strengthen the skin barrier. 15 Studies show it may also play a role in healthy weight loss and sleep. 12
- Plantarum: it’s believed to bind to intestinal mucosa, increasing the gut’s population of beneficial bacteria, which aids in digestion and weight loss. 17
- Rhamnosus: may prevent bad bacteria from colonizing in the body and encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria, such as bacteroides, clostridia, and bifidobacteria. 18
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: studies indicate it may help support digestion and healthy weight loss. 19
- Bifidobacterium lactis: has been shown to support a healthy gastrointestinal microbiota. 20
- Lactobacillus helveticus: studies find it promoted the production of butyrate, which helps with gut balance and stability. 21
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)]: FOS travels intact through the small intestine to the colon (large intestine), where they support the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract. 22
Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant or nursing or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1 Food Microbial Sciences Unit, The University of Reading, Reading, UK, 2005
2 Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, 2018
3 Canadian Society of Intestinal Research, 2019
4 Save Institute, 2017
5 Journal Nature Communications, 2015
6 College of Life Science, Anhui Science and Technology University, Fengyang, 233100, Anhui, China,
7 Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University,
8 Johns Hopkins University: The Digestive System, 2018
9 Harvard Health Publishing, Harvard Medical School, 2018
10 Commonly consumed green leafy vegetables for their antioxidant capacity and its linkage with the micronutrient profile, 2017
11 Johns Hopkins Medicine, 2019
12 University of São Paulo, São Carlos, SP, Brazil, 2013.
13 Leiden University, Institute for Psychological Research, Cognitive Psychology, The Netherlands, 2015
14 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Oxford Academic), 2017.
15 Dermstore, 2018
16 Lactobacillus plantarum and Its Probiotic and Food Potentialities, 2017
17 Journal of Functional Foods, 2013
18 A review on the health benefits of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis BB-12, 2018.
19 Role of the gut microbiota in nutrition and health, 2018
20 Health and Nutrition Properties of Probiotics in Food including Powder Milk with Live Lactic Acid Bacteria. Geneva, Switzerland, 2011
21 Division of Food Microbiology and Bioprocesses, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy, 2012.
22 Department of Physiology, University of Murcia, Spain, 2014.