Like our Majestic Earth Minerals, Majestic Earth Rainforest contains a full measure (19,000 mg / liter) of all 77 plant derived minerals but in addition to the minerals Majestic Earth Rainforest delivers a full range of herbs (see below), each thought to confer a variety of health benefits.
- Alfalfa (King of the roots): Is a tall small flowering plant. Alfalfa has been written about for hundreds of years. It has been shown to be rich in vitamins A,C,B2, B-3 and bioflavonoids.
- Angelica: Was said to be named after a medieval European monk. This herb has been useful for helping with muscle cramping, menstrual cramping.
- Cascara Sagrada: First used by the Native American. They called it "The Great Herb." The Native American's have been using it as a very mild laxative.
- Celery Seed: Modern day herbalist have used it for its soothing effects. It provides a rich level of vitamin A, B-Complex and C.
- Camomile Flowers: It has been known to help many areas such as stomach aches, blood pressure, diarrhea, cramps plus more.
- Dandelion Root: Did you know that one of the main "weeds" you pick in your yard can be beneficial to your health? It has been written that Dandelion Roots have helped in the areas of supporting healthy blood pressure, controlling blood sugars, diuretic and stimulation of nutrients. The root is rich in vitamin A,C,K and B2.
- Echinacea: The use of this herb has been traced back to ancient shaman's and medicine men. It helps support a healthy immune system.
- Ginko Baloba: The Ginko Tree is the oldest living species of tree. Monks from China have been using the tree for food and medicine for generations.
- Ginseng: One of the most used herbs today, Ginseng has been actively used in China for thousands of years. Ginseng has been shown to improve energy and potency. It has also been used as an aphrodisiac.
- Golden Seal: Due to over harvesting, wild Golden Seal is almost extinct. More than 150,000 pounds are used each year in the United States. Areas of the body it is most used for are the throat, stomach, and female organs.
- Horehound Root: A member of the mint family, it is rich in vitamin A,C,E and B-complex.
- Licorice Root: Is found in the wild but for the most part farmed for harvesting. The Chinese have used Licorice to help with coughing, among other things
- Passion Flower: History shows that it was the Aztecs who first took advantage of this herb. Herbalist use it for calming muscle tension and twitching as well as for headaches and sleeplessness.
- Sarsaparilla Root: A favorite for years by the Native Americans. Today, it has been shown beneficial in blood purification, psoriasis and the balancing of male hormones.
- Saw Palmetto Berries: This berry is best known for its benefit for males with an enlarged prostate. It has also been known to help with reducing the swelling in the lower pelvis and controlling urinary tract infections.
- Thyme: Better known as a spice for cooking but a marvelous elixir in the world of herbology.*
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. If taking MAO inhibitors, consult your healthcare professional before using this product containing Ginkgo Biloba. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ingredients: Chamomile, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla, Golden seal, Celery, Alfalfa, Dandelion, Eleuthero Root, Horehound, Licorice, Ginkgo Biloba, Passion Flowers, Thyme, Saw Palmetto Berries, Angelica, Cascara Sagrada, Plant Derived Minerals™, Purified Water, Potassium Aspartate, Crystalline Fructose, Glycerine, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Printable Supplement Facts For This Product