Return Policy and Guarantee
We are so convinced of the superiority of our Majestic Earth products that we offer you this IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE: Try any of our products for 30 days and experience the difference a specially formulated nutritional supplement can make. If for ANY reason you're not satisfied please alert us. As long as you alert us and obtain a return number from us within the 30 day period, we will refund the full WHOLESALE purchase price of the individual products in question. No hassle, just service.
Youngevity's Return Policy
- In accordance with previously stated policy, no refunds are given or offered after thirty days from the date product is received by the customer.
- All requests for an RMA (return material authorization) must be received by telephone to Youngevity at 800-982-3189. Request for an RMA via facsimile or letter will not receive a response from Youngevity.
- All items returned for credit or refund must be disclosed at the time an RMA is issued. Any item returned to Youngevity that was not disclosed at the time the RMA was issued are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- Only one RMA will be issued per invoice.
- At the time an RMA is requested a RMA number will be issued. The customer will be required to write the RMA number in black on the outside of the packaging material used to return product. It is advised that the customer retain the RMA number issued for their records.
- At the time an RMA is requested a "Product Due Date" will be issued. The Product Due Date will be approximately ten business days from the date an RMA is initiated. Youngevity must receive the product associated with a specific RMA by Product Due Date to be eligible for any credit or refund issued. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that products are returned on or before the Product due date. Youngevity is not responsible for delays in the delivery of product returned caused by the United States Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private. If after receipt of an RMA it is determined that product was received after the Product Due Date, a credit will not be issued.
- It is advised that when product is returned to Youngevity the customer use a carrier that will provide proof of delivery to the customer. Youngevity is not liable for packages lost in transit or not received.
- Packages sent to Youngevity without an RMA clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused by Youngevity. It is advised that the customer use a thick black marker when writing the RMA number on the outside of the package. Ball point pen can be removed during the shipping process. Youngevity is not responsible for any RMA numbers removed during the delivery of product caused by the United States Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private. Any package refused by Youngevity will not be eligible for return or refund.
- In cases of packages received without an RMA number that have been received by Youngevity from the United States Postal Service without a return receipt required will be held by Youngevity unopened for ten days after which they will be destroyed and disposed of. Any customer wanting their merchandise back must arrange to have said merchandise picked up by the carrier of their choice. Youngevity is not responsible for incorrect pickups in these instances
- Youngevity will not accept packages sent to Youngevity "Postage Due."
- After Youngevity receives returned merchandise, a credit will be issued within 7 - 14 business days.
- Credits will be issued for product amount only. Credits will not be issued for shipping and handling.